1. The unnecessary explicit sexual details that YOU have chosen to include in this post are very telling.
2. Desist from speaking on behalf of women who have no respect to you, either.
3. Desist from collectivising women, and using them without their permission, as a vehicle to carry your spite. Speak for yourself, coward.
4. Perhaps, if you didn’t go around spreading misandrist, warped feminist propaganda, men would ignore your indiscreet parliamentary conduct and dismiss your inappropriate behaviour as just another green-commie misanthropic sell-out, instead of considering you a puritanical whore. Pick your poison, snake.
5. I’m curious as to how you’re going to censor “people who think degrading women is funny.” More 18cs and quotas? Implementing thought police? Increasing oh-so-sensitive, would not hurt a fly, Islamic male entries into Australia? Positive masculine discrimination? Mass male incarceration? Mandatory castration? Euthanasia? Thank God your power is nothing more than a temporary illusion serving only to provide entertainment.
6. “Mayor Perry Will should be setting an example for his town.” So says the past-her-prime, promiscuous, thumb-sucking, obese senator who is setting an exemplary standard to young Australian girls: Eat everything, f*ck anything, whinge about everything, bully anyone who is sexually repulsed by you, threaten, censor, demonise, divide and convene Australia’s misfits and communists to lynch and control men.
7. “…I’m not going to sit by and be the punching bag…” You tell ‘em! Now go get your underage daughter to fight your battles for you. Don’t forget to add plenty of salt.
8. “…considering making a complaint that Mr Will had breached the local government Code of Conduct for Council Members.” You’re a snitch as well as a coward.
A very special message to the “ABC for choosing not to publish the meme”: LOL!
Annabelle @ The art of Flag-waving
According to Labor, the Liberals, and the Greens, everyone except for Labor, the Liberals and the Greens, are dividing the nation with identity politics tactics. But the truth is, they do use identity politics to gain votes, but have also fine tuned how to concealed their tactic by following the some basic rules.
1. Re-define reality.
2. Infantilise minds.
3. Promote the under-classes as the new super-classes.
4. Dehumanise, demonise and discriminate the majority of Australians.
5. Sectionalise and create quarrelling identities. Divide and conquer.
6. Use the struggle and noise created to further strip citizens of their rights.
7. Shame people who refuse to join the Borg.
8. Camouflage the hypocrisy.
9. Use minorties as human shields for self-protection.
10. Deflect criticism.
11. Create a bogeyman
12. If all modes of control fail then attack and destroy.
Australian politicians have become extremely adept at using identity politics and then covering their tracks with these 12 shallow rules because dividing a culture pays excellent vote dividents. However, in doing so they are also exposing themselves to excellent chances for treason charges by a populist who may rise in the future. I wouldn’t wanna be in their red, sparkly, tranny shoes should that happen…
Annabelle @ The Art of Flag-waving