If we still believe in some concept of inherent human dignity, it’s precisely at moments like this that it matters. In the same way that human rights matter most when we’re sorely tempted to dispense with them, human dignity becomes most meaningful when we’re tempted to strip it; when we’re confronted with those we think least deserve it; when we’re asked to give it to those who have done something terrible or even denied that dignity to others. That may not satisfy our anger. It might even leave us disappointed. But it’s in that very tension that we discover the difference between vengeance and justice.
Waleed Aly for the Age 15.03.2019
Hi Walee! I have one burning question to ask from a pro-Chirstian perspective to a pro-Muslim perspective …has your primary wife been “fixed”? Surely, there is no greater dignity for a woman.
1. The unnecessary explicit sexual details that YOUhave chosen to include in this post are very telling.
2. Desist from speaking on behalf of women who have no respect to you, either.
3. Desist from collectivising women, and using them without their permission, as a vehicle to carry your spite. Speak for yourself, coward.
4. Perhaps, if you didn’t go around spreading misandrist, warped feminist propaganda, men would ignore your indiscreet parliamentary conduct and dismiss your inappropriate behaviour as just another green-commie misanthropic sell-out, instead of considering you a puritanical whore. Pick your poison, snake.
5. I’m curious as to how you’re going to censor “people who think degrading women is funny.” More 18cs and quotas? Implementing thought police? Increasing oh-so-sensitive, would not hurt a fly, Islamic male entries into Australia? Positive masculine discrimination? Mass male incarceration? Mandatory castration? Euthanasia? Thank God your power is nothing more than a temporary illusion serving only to provide entertainment.
6. “Mayor Perry Will should be setting an example for his town.” So says the past-her-prime, promiscuous, thumb-sucking, obese senator who is setting an exemplary standard to young Australian girls: Eat everything, f*ck anything, whinge about everything, bully anyone who is sexually repulsed by you, threaten, censor, demonise, divide and convene Australia’s misfits and communists to lynch and control men.
7. “…I’m not going to sit by and be the punching bag…” You tell ‘em! Now go get your underage daughter to fight your battles for you. Don’t forget to add plenty of salt.
8. “…considering making a complaint that Mr Will had breached the local government Code of Conduct for Council Members.” You’re a snitch as well as a coward.
A very special message to the “ABC for choosing not to publish the meme”: LOL!
According to Labor, the Liberals, and the Greens, everyone except for Labor, the Liberals and the Greens, are dividing the nation with identity politics tactics. But the truth is, they do use identity politics to gain votes, but have also fine tuned how to concealed their tactic by following the some basic rules.
1. Re-define reality.
2. Infantilise minds.
3. Promote the under-classes as the new super-classes.
4. Dehumanise, demonise and discriminate the majority of Australians.
5. Sectionalise and create quarrelling identities. Divide and conquer.
6. Use the struggle and noise created to further strip citizens of their rights.
7. Shame people who refuse to join the Borg.
8. Camouflage the hypocrisy.
9. Use minorties as human shields for self-protection.
10. Deflect criticism.
11. Create a bogeyman
12. If all modes of control fail then attack and destroy.
Australian politicians have become extremely adept at using identity politics and then covering their tracks with these 12 shallow rules because dividing a culture pays excellent vote dividents. However, in doing so they are also exposing themselves to excellent chances for treason charges by a populist who may rise in the future. I wouldn’t wanna be in their red, sparkly, tranny shoes should that happen…
When I see an elderly woman soliciting feminism my immediate thought is that she is making a retirement fund investment. Only a woman of retirement age could be so oblivious to the cultural swing occurring in the West – puritanical whore-ism is on the way out.
I cannot think of a better way to capture this blossoming cultural shift than with Julie Bishop’s (second) staged resignation. A contaminated old heart waving a lily-white frock, whilst threatening to spill the dirt on her party should they not pass her seat on to another puritanical whore. Powerless, unpopular amongst her peers and discarded by her owner into a final disposable farewell performance, she dictates and threatens tens of senators (our cuckold PM inclusive) with a “do as I say or else.’ And what is Julie Bishop capable of exactly? Will she ssspit regurgitated poison or write yet another strategically timed, make-believe political memoir packed with pedestrian spite? Yawn. Show me the nuclear missiles or get out, has-been Medusa.
Women of strength have always existed and they do not use infantile feminist tactics to gain power. They choose to weaponise their cryptographs and anchor their bloodhounds’ devotion. Indeed, such a woman was Thatcher who weaponised the colour blue, turning it into an anti-comunista flag which decorated her structured suits-armor. Queen Elizabeth I, another powerhouse, weaponised her chaste sexuality to circumvent masculine barriers and to weave herself, her nation and her religion together. She engineered her persona into an iconic symbol that embodied crown, people and culture – power’s holy trinity.
Thatcher turned the Tory blue into an anti-comunista war flag.Those lacking resources are not in a position to bluff – puritanism is a cloak for the corrupt and a noose for the strong. Feminism is a control mechanism for the weak to prevent the strong from rising …but the illusion is shattering. Good riddance to weakness and power be to the rebirth of the West’s Glorianas!
We marvel at the enterprising, predatory aptitude of an Australian Firehawk lighting a bush on fire to enhance its chances of a catch. We hold tremendous respect for the cooperative efforts of a pack of wolves hunting down a prey. We applaud the speed of a cheetah, the fierceness of a lion and the measured strength of an owl. We admire power. We admire speed. We admire intelligence. And we do so because we covet superiority.
The left, comprised of the weakest portion of society and thus unable to compete or steal such gifts, redefines the classes to pin groups against each other. It has created an exalted aristocracy for those who cannot compete – the supremacy of the inept class. But it’s a trap. They ensnare the most venal and incompetent sections of our society with fake promises of God-like status and freebies, whilst their independence and maturity are slow-cooked in a crumbling, old cauldron hidden in a dark attic. The Australian quasi-communist Labor party is nothing more than a political underbelly which seeks to gain control through censorship, (inverted) classism, tax enslavement, land confiscation, energy rationing, resources cheap sell-off, divisiveness, moral erosion, blackmail, bribery, threats and treason. Innate inferiority is what motivates Labor to canonise inadequacy and demonise capacity.
This gang of subversive, amoral opportunists is taking advantage of the Liberal’s weak predicament. They care not for ordinary Australian citizens and are more than happy to screw us over for monetary and aberrant carnal rewards. They’ve promoted themselves as Australia’s moral traffic controllers, governing who gets to go, who must stop and who must go to jail. They operate a multi-functioning engineered mechanism patented as liberal moralitywith the added bonus of also functioning as a propagation machine attracting the crafty (who pretend not to understand) and the limited (who have no capacity to understand). The result is a sickening, incestuous, left-fest breeding programme seeking to recruit, en masse, twisted creatures open to extortion controls …all the way down its food chain. Pawn within pawn, bribery within bribery, corruption within corruption. Yet, they have the gall to want to police our morals and speech. Ah!
However, like every other socialist takedown of the West’s cultural fabric, this neo-liberal hierarchical system is doomed. A class of leafhoppers, no matter how much they are bolstered by elites’ stolen money, cannot drive an economy, cannot regulate the abled, cannot drive technology and innovation, cannot capture the imagination and passion of humanity and they most certainly cannot set standards. When I see Labour party members I feel nausea, not respect. When I see a disabled person I feel pity, not admiration. When I am forced to pay a middle eastern man with an intrusion of cloaked women and children trailing behind him, I feel resentment, not benevolence.
For many non-Western cultures, disabilities are viewed as blessings, usually legitimised through religion as having been “touched by God”. This is an excellent cultural mechanism which helps preserve the less fortunate, encourage people to help each other and prevent a culture from spiraling into wanting to eliminate its weakest, devolving into nihilism or purism. However, this is only possible if the incapacitated are viewed as needing help from abled. Gratitude and humility are integral ingredients to prompt charity, help and social cohesion. If the unfortunate is raised above the abled, then pity will devolve into resentment and benevolence into useless eater euthanasia – an evil system which leads to cultural misanthropy and nihilism, the path the Labor party has chosen to force upon Australia for their thirty pieces of silver. Shame on Bill, shame on Labor, shame on ingratitude, shame on willful ignorance and shame on the disloyal.
Enough. Call the elections and let people moon over the Australian Firehawk!