1. The unnecessary explicit sexual details that YOU have chosen to include in this post are very telling.
2. Desist from speaking on behalf of women who have no respect to you, either.
3. Desist from collectivising women, and using them without their permission, as a vehicle to carry your spite. Speak for yourself, coward.
4. Perhaps, if you didn’t go around spreading misandrist, warped feminist propaganda, men would ignore your indiscreet parliamentary conduct and dismiss your inappropriate behaviour as just another green-commie misanthropic sell-out, instead of considering you a puritanical whore. Pick your poison, snake.
5. I’m curious as to how you’re going to censor “people who think degrading women is funny.” More 18cs and quotas? Implementing a thought police? Increasing oh-so-sensitive, would not hurt a fly, Islamic male entries into Australia? Positive masculine discrimination? Mass male incarceration? Mandatory castration? Euthanasia? Thank God your power is nothing more than a temporary illusion serving only to provide entertainment.
6. “Mayor Perry Will should be setting an example for his town.” So says the past-her-prime, promiscuous, thumb-sucking, obese senator who is setting an exemplary standard to young Australian girls: Eat everything, f*ck anything, whinge about everything, bully anyone who is sexually repulsed by you, threaten, censor, demonise, divide and convene Australia’s misfits and communists to lynch and control men.
7. “…I’m not going to sit by and be the punching bag…” You tell ‘em! Now go get your underage daughter to fight your battles for you. Don’t forget to add plenty of salt.
8. “…considering making a complaint that Mr Will had breached the local government Code of Conduct for Council Members.” You’re a snitch, as well as a coward.
A very special message to the “ABC for choosing not to publish the meme”: LOL!
Annabelle @ The art of Flag-waving