According to Labor, the Liberals, and the Greens, everyone except for Labor, the Liberals and the Greens, are dividing the nation with identity politics tactics. But the truth is, they do use identity politics to gain votes, but have also fine tuned how to concealed their tactic by following the some basic rules.
1. Re-define reality.
2. Infantilise minds.
3. Promote the under-classes as the new super-classes.
4. Dehumanise, demonise and discriminate the majority of Australians.
5. Sectionalise and create quarrelling identities. Divide and conquer.
6. Use the struggle and noise created to further strip citizens of their rights.
7. Shame people who refuse to join the Borg.
8. Camouflage the hypocrisy.
9. Use minorties as human shields for self-protection.
10. Deflect criticism.
11. Create a bogeyman
12. If all modes of control fail then attack and destroy.
Australian politicians have become extremely adept at using identity politics and then covering their tracks with these 12 shallow rules because dividing a culture pays excellent vote dividents. However, in doing so they are also exposing themselves to excellent chances for treason charges by a populist who may rise in the future. I wouldn’t wanna be in their red, sparkly, tranny shoes should that happen…